Monday, April 12, 2010

intro
















i relized i never really made an intro!!!





yay!! for intro!!! gives me something to do!!! *jumps up and down happily*






okay, so my name is Karli Blaise Moon ( i sound like a hippy!!!) all my friends call me Blaise (or moon because it sounds kewl) due to my obsession to fire.... yeah im a total pyromaniac... lol










im 15 years old and live on the mountain home Air Force Base wiht my step dad (i call him dad because ive known him since i was 4) my mom, and my teo youhnger siblings.. (my brother Kai: age 7; and sister Lily Anne: age 4). ive lived in Idaho nearly all my life... i even have a slight Idaho accent according to all my friends but i dont really notice it... ( my friends are all form out of state... Tacoma: Las Vegas, Callie: california, Ash: alaska, MaCie: New Mexico & Alaska i have more friends thatn that but you get the picture)










ANYWAYS.. i stand at 5'9 and sadly im STILL growing, i have thick redish-black hair (from my native american heritage [im irish/french/cherioke/black foot/phlipino]) i have bright irish green eyes, my skin has a slight natural tan to it... my friends say i look a little extoic but i dont see it... im rather average looking if you think about it...





pictures: the first pic at the top is Ash, then me, next row is MaCie snd tacoma hten the last one is Callie

1 comment:

  1. Thats alot of friends, love how the intro came late. Funky name. Think i shall follow your blog now =]
    Jen..x

    ReplyDelete