Thursday, April 8, 2010

thank GOD! (and any other god-like bieng!!)

okay, so from my earlier post (damsel in distress) i was talking about guy issues with the guy i really like.. well turns out he was just really embaressed by Guys comment and was a little uncomfortable with it... he didnt take it seriously at all! YAY! besides im not sure i want him to know i like him just yet.... and just for all of you to know! YES i like Joe and NO i do not want to F*** Joe... thats NOT how i roll!!


BUT seeing as one issue was resolved ANOTHER one just HAD to pop up!! my friend Tacoma is having an issue she wont tell me about, and its really bugging me... we are really close and tell eachother everything but she wont tell me anything and shes lying saying nothing is wrong when i know her better than that!!! its really hurting me because i feel like she doesnt trust me anymore... we've known eaachother since FOURTH GRADE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment